Grab your putter and 3 friends and tour the Depot District's repertoire of taverns and restaurants at the 16th Annual Depot District Mini-Golf Pub Crawl on Sat, Apr 27.
Register online for $15 per person or $50 per foursome ($40 early bird special through April 20 at noon). Sign-in from 11:00 AM to Noon at Connie's Family Restaurant and end-of-day "19th Hole" after-party with food begins at 5:00 PM at Perception Lounge.
All participants must bring their own putters. Not able to get together a 4-some this year? That's ok! Come as an individual, meet your neighbors and make new friends!
Each venue will display a handmade mini-golf green to challenge the event's spirited crowd! The event will tour Berwyn's Depot District and takes place rain or shine. Don't worry about the weather!
Food and Drink Specials:
- 1890 Cafe - Coffee/Iced Coffee, a Special Hydrating Drink and Chicken, Pork and Green Pepper/Cheese Tamales
- Berwyn Park District - Vodka Lemonade
- Connie's Family Restaurant - Bloody Mary Bar
- Flapjack Brewery - $5 Beer Special
- The Garage Smokehouse & Bar - $4 Leinenkugel's Drafts
- Godson's - $3 Spiked Arnold Palmer
- House of Slots - Sangria
- The James Joyce Irish Pub - Miller, Coors Lite Specials, Bushmills Whiskey Special
- Lavergne's Tavern - TBD
- Off the Traxx - Mimosas and $5 Pepinos
- Olive or Twist Martini Bar - Draft Beer Specials
- The Outta Space - TBD
- Perception Lounge - TBD
- Quan's Oasis - TBD
Last but not least, prizes will be awarded for teams with the lowest - and highest - scores, best themed team, best decorated putter and the Twisted Putter Trophy will be awarded to the venue voted as having the best designed hole. Plus, there will be a Door Prize Raffle for a 55 inch Smart TV! This event is brought to you by the Special Events Commission of the Berwyn Development Corporation.