Grab your putter and 3 friends and tour the Depot District's repertoire of taverns and restaurants at the 15th Annual Depot District Mini-Golf Pub Crawl on Sat, Apr 21.
Register online for $15 per person or $50 per foursome ($40 early bird special through April 14 at noon). Sign-in from 11:00 AM to Noon at Connie's Family Restaurant and end-of-day "19th Hole" after-party with food begins at 5:00 PM - Perception Lounge
All participants must bring their own putters. Not able to get together a 4-some this year? That's ok! Come as an individual, meet your neighbors and make new friends!
Each venue will display a handmade mini-golf green to challenge the event's spirited crowd! The event will tour Berwyn's Depot District and takes place rain or shine. Don't worry about the weather!
Food and Drink Specials:
- Connie's Family Restaurant - Bloody Mary Bar
- Flapjack Brewery - American Lager - $5, Giant Pretzels
- The Garage Smokehouse & Bar - Miller Family Bottles - $3
- George's Tavern - Domestic Drafts - $3
- Godson's - Arnold Palmer - $3
- House of Slots - Sangria
- The James Joyce Irish Pub - Black & Blue Pints - $4, Jack Fire Shots - $3, Coors - 32oz Personal Pitcher - $6.50, Coors- 24oz Hawks Cup - $6
- Lavergne's Tavern - Jack Daniels - u-call-its -$4, Jameson Shots - $4, Pints of Beer of the Month - $4.50
- Off the Traxx - SoCo Old Fashioned, Pepino
- Olive or Twist - Mini Burgers, Drink specials all day
- The Outta Space - Domestic Tall Boys - $3, Revolution Cans - $4
- Perception Lounge - $5 Car bombs, $20 SHOT SKI with Tullermore Dew or Rumchata, $5.50 All draft beer, $3 Domestic bottle
- Quan's Oasis - Beer specials
Last but not least, prizes will be awarded for teams with the lowest - and highest - scores, best themed team, best decorated putter and the Twisted Putter Trophy will be awarded to the venue voted as having the best designed hole.This event is brought to you by the Special Events Commission of the Berwyn Development Corporation.