Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Jeffrey Hines. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Detail oriented
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers.
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Bi-Lingual Preferred (Spanish)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. By accepting this position, you are not guaranteed an agency position with State Farm Insurance Companies. As an agent team member, you will still need to go through the regular State Farm agent selection process when you are ready to pursue an agency opportunity. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.