The BDC's Historic Depot District Special Events Committee holds this neighborhood celebration each year in December.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Check out our sponsorship levels below.
Saturday, December 13, 2014
from 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Opening Ceremony begins at 5:30 pm at Karasek Park, 6846 Windsor Avenue.
Open Houses will take place at Off the Traxx, Big Tease Hair Salon, Curio Corner,¬†Godson's, P Lounge, BMO Harris Bank, A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Pest Service, Cabin Fever, Carla's Place, Classic Touch Hair Design, Fly Right Gifts, The James Joyce Irish Pub, Kim's Kreations, Olive or Twist Martini Bar, Peggy Rose Academy of Dance, Pillars, Rissi's Old Time Candy, Tonini's Italian and The Urban Mutt.
Join us in the Depot District on Windsor & Stanley Avenues, between Harlem & East Avenues.
This year's activities include:
- Free Horse Drawn Sleigh Rides
- Free Heated Trolley Rides
- Free Photos with Santa at Bounce Sports Multiplex
- Live Reindeer and Petting Zoo at Municipal Parking Facility at 3310 S Grove
- Complimentary holiday refreshments at Participating Businesses